This website supplies information and publicity for the professional services of Tower Academia de Inglés, located in C/ Emilio Castelar nº 9 – 11A de Écija (Seville) in ownership of Jill Byers, NIE X-0330080-F, and in C/ Fuente Nueva, 2 de Écija (Seville), in ownership of Pablo Molina Byers, con CIF 15455981-G, here with denominated “Owners”.
The content of this website, including among others, images, videos, logos, music, graphics, animations and texts, in whichever format, programme language and means of presentation, as well as the domain name www.towerecija.org are the property of the Owners, or else the corresponding rights have been acquired from their owners, and are protected by international intellectual property laws and treaties and, where applicable, industrial as well as regulatory normative for domain names.
The use or reproduction, total or partial, for charitable use, of the content is allowed, provided the source is stated and a hyperlink is included to this site, and in the cases permitted in the articles 31 to 34 of the Ley de Propiedad Intelectual (Real Decreto Legislativo 1/1996, 12th April), on condition that the Owner is notified in writing. It is prohibited to use frames or any other mechanisms intended to mask the origin or source of content, whichever use, transformation o exploitation of the same for commercial purposes, promotional or contrary to the law, moral or law and order which could harm the interests or damage the image of the Owner or legitimate third parties, which constitutes unfair competition or, in general, is against that stipulated in this document.
Personal Data Protection
By navigating on these pages, you are automatically giving the web server information about your IP address (unique identifier for the transmission of electronic information between computers connected to Internet), date, and time of connection, the hyperlink that sent you to these pages, your operating system, and the browser used. Notwithstanding the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (from this point forward, AGPD) considers the IP as personal information, independently, the Owner cannot obtain any information about the person who establishes the connection to Internet, nor have the intention to, unless he or she is caused some kind of harm. This information will be saved and used only for monitoring statistics on access and visits to websites and in no event will they be communicated or transferred to third parties.
In the case of initiating any kind of communication with the Owner, by telephone, fax, post or e-mail, your personal information will be saved and included in a file as property of the Owner, for the purpose of responding to your query, suggestion or complaint, informing or attending the requested service. Apart from the legally established instances, your personal information will not be communicated or ceded to third parties without your expressed consent. Said file is registered with the Registro General of the AEPD and to which the technical, legal, and organisational measures established by the data protection regulations apply to prevent any kind of access, alteration, loss, or unauthorized processing.
The right is held to access said file to view your personal information, rectify or cancel it, as well as to oppose all processing regarding the same, within the exceptions and limits established by the applicable legislation. In the case of wishing to exercise the aforementioned rights, please send a signed application to either of the Owners at C/ Emilio Castelar nº9-11A, 41400, Écija (Sevilla), accompanied by a photocopy of your National Identity Document or equivalent.
The content of this website is purely informative serving as publicity for the professional activity of the Owners.
The hyperlinks or third party content that appears on this site are provided to further information about third parties. This inclusion does not imply acceptance of said content, or association of the Owners with the owners of said web pages, for which no responsibility in relation to them is assumed, nor possible losses caused by whichever reason in computer systems (equipment and applications), documents, or files. The Owners will only be responsible for content conforming to that specified by law 34/2002, 11th July, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico, in the case of a link not being deleted or disabled, having been made aware of the illegality or harm caused to the property or interests of the third party.
The Owner does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of this website, nor its content for reasons arising from technical, security, monitoring or maintenance issues, for faults caused by the host server or other intermediaries or suppliers, for attacks against computer systems, nor for any other reason deriving from causes outside the Owners’ control, for which no responsibility for the same, direct or indirect is assumed.
Alterations and Updates
The Owners reserve the right to make, at any moment and without prior notice, alterations, and updates in the information contained in the website, the configuration, availability, and design.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent by activating the cookies in your browser TOWER ÉCIJA will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access To restricted access parts, to remember the elements that make up an order, to carry out the process of buying an order, to make the application for registration or participation in an event, to use security elements during navigation, to store contents for the broadcast of videos or Sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, regional settings From where you access the service, etc...
- Analysis Cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use that it makes of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Cookies de publicidad comportamental: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
- Third Party Cookies: The Web of towerecija.org May use third party services which, on behalf of TOWER ÉCIJA collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services. In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, Cookies that collect the information, including the IP address of the user, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set in the Web Google.com. Including the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal exigency or when said third parties process the information for Google account.
19th Jun 2017.